geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release the specs
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2008 06:44:38 GMT
Sorry but this does not follow our agreed policy of tagging the specs
individually.  IMO the tagging is unacceptable.  We had a long drawn
out war on this and I'm afraid I think that changing it without
agreement is not a good idea and will lead to too much confusion.

I also don't think the root pom should have the list of spec modules
in it.

I apologize for not raising this concern earlier but I assumed you
intended to have one vote on all the specs rather than change the
manner in which they are built.

-1 due to the tagging.

david jencks