geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jason Warner" <jaw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Geronimo v2.1 documentation - Content
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2008 15:45:45 GMT
I moved over some of the sample migration documents as we had discussed, but
I noticed that about half of them were empty pages.  I didn't move those
over.  I imagine they were created at some point with the intent of
populating the pages with juicy information, but it seems to have never
happened.  I was just going to leave them in the 2.0 documentation and not
recreate them as I don't see the point in creating blank pages unless
someone can argue otherwise.

--
~Jason Warner