geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jason Warner" <jaw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Geronimo v2.1 documentation - Content
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2008 14:58:44 GMT
I was looking at transferring the J2G documentation over from 2.0 to 2.1 and
I noticed that j2g is listed under tools rather than a migration heading.
Are we not going to have a Migration heading?  I'd prefer to put the tool
under something more descriptive so that it really jumps out to a user.
Also, there were some migration sample documents that are now left
homeless.  I guess I'm wondering if we should bring back the migration
heading.  Thoughts anyone?

--
~Jason Warner