geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jason Warner" <jaw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Diagnostic Utility For AG
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2008 18:21:00 GMT
I think with something like this, at the very least you'd want the standard
debug output (stack trace and whatnot).  Maybe you could also provide
non-personal environment information, though I'm not sure how people would
feel about that.  If possible, a revision number would be nice, as well as a
timestamp if that hasn't been provided in any of the previous information.
I like the idea, but I think it's usefulness will be dependent on how well
it is implemented.  Good luck!

--
~Jason Warner