geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jason Warner" <jaw...@gmail.com>
Subject Questions for GShell/GShell FAQ
Date Sat, 16 Feb 2008 17:10:59 GMT
Hi all,

I'd like to expand the FAQ that has been provided on the GShell wiki.  To
this end,  I'd like to
put a call out to anyone who has ever used GShell and had questions
regarding it to speak up
and let us know what your question is/was and whether you had it answered or
not.  I think that
GShell is fairly straightforward and simple to use, but I know that I myself
have had a couple
questions that I needed to send Jason Dillon's way.  I'm hoping that by
compiling this list, any issue
that could possibly arise when a user begins using GShell can already be
answered in the documentation.
Even if you haven't used GShell, but had questions about it, don't hesitate
to ask.  This is a good place
to have them addressed.

Thanks!

--