geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jason Warner" <jaw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GShell Geronimo commands documentation?
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2008 16:06:59 GMT
Thanks for the replies.  The help command is a great start, and gives us a
good base of knowledge for people to reference.  The entries in the
README.txt file that Kevan added are kind of what I was asking about.  From
your responses, that combined with the help commands seems to be the only
documentation we have so far in regards to gshell's geronimo specific
features.

--
~Jason Warner