geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jason Warner" <jaw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Create a "Ready for Geronimo" page under Community
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2008 18:33:17 GMT
I'm not sure two separate pages are the way to go with this.  They're
essentially two sides of the same coin in my mind.  Maybe there could be a
page that lists
things that use Geronimo in some way or another, whether it be a plugin or a
custom assembly of some sort.  Sort of a one stop shop for all things
Geronimo affiliated. There could be a brief description of what it is and
how it relates to geronimo, plus a link.

~Jason Warner