geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Gianny Damour <>
Subject Re: branches/2.1 freeze notice
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2008 09:08:00 GMT
On 07/02/2008, at 2:54 AM, Joe Bohn wrote:

> Kevan Miller wrote:
>> All,
>> In preparation for our 2.1 release, please hold off on any commits  
>> to branches/2.1.
>> If you have something that you feel absolutely *must* be fixed,  
>> please check with me.
>> I'll be working on generating a 2.1 release candidate later this  
>> afternoon/eveniing.
>> --kevan
> Kevan,
> I was thinking that we would need to release the specs and move to  
> the newer ones (including moving from using axis2-saaj-api to  
> geronimo-saaj_1.3_spec) prior to creating a release candidate.  Are  
> you anticipating those changes prior to creating the candidate?  I  
> also think that we need to eliminate the JASPI snapshot in our root  
> pom ... I think David had plans for that.
> There's also the problem that I posted about earlier regarding  
> download of wadi* 2.0-M8 that we need to resolve or you can't build.

2.0-M8 is now available from central. Based on the Xircles WIKI, it  
seems central is updated from the codehaus repository every 4 hours.


> Finally, I think we need to cleanup the NPE exception on shutdown  
> (
> I think we need to resolve those 3 issues prior to creating a  
> candidate.
> Joe

View raw message