geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: branches/2.1 freeze notice
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2008 19:19:30 GMT

On Feb 6, 2008, at 10:54 AM, Joe Bohn wrote:

> Kevan Miller wrote:
>> All,
>> In preparation for our 2.1 release, please hold off on any commits  
>> to branches/2.1.
>> If you have something that you feel absolutely *must* be fixed,  
>> please check with me.
>> I'll be working on generating a 2.1 release candidate later this  
>> afternoon/eveniing.
>> --kevan
>
> Kevan,
>
> I was thinking that we would need to release the specs and move to  
> the newer ones (including moving from using axis2-saaj-api to  
> geronimo-saaj_1.3_spec) prior to creating a release candidate.  Are  
> you anticipating those changes prior to creating the candidate?  I  
> also think that we need to eliminate the JASPI snapshot in our root  
> pom ... I think David had plans for that.

David is working on the jaspi changes. Regarding specs, yes, I'm going  
to be working on getting the specs released.

>
>
> There's also the problem that I posted about earlier regarding  
> download of wadi* 2.0-M8 that we need to resolve or you can't build.

Yes.

>
>
> Finally, I think we need to cleanup the NPE exception on shutdown (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-3808

> ).

I'd be happy to see it fixed. And we can certainly require that it be  
fixed... Anybody gotten to the bottom of it?

--kevan


Mime
View raw message