geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jarek Gawor" <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [discuss] How do we improve the user experience of the geronimo server?
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2008 16:07:26 GMT
Here are some specific areas that I think we should have more tests for:

1) Command line tools like deploy, client, jaxws-tools, etc. and their
gshell counterparts.

2) Deploying applications using the different methods or options:
using the command line tools, using the console, hot deploy, offline,
in-place, etc.

3) Plugin infrastructure: export a plugin, assemble a server, etc.

In general, I think it would be a good exercise to come up with a list
of key features of Geronimo and make sure they are well covered by
tests.

Jarek