geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jarek Gawor" <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Questions about using Gshell on a remote server instance
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2008 18:36:22 GMT
Yes, I've noticed that too. The deploy/* commands are not 'integrated'
with the geronimo/* commands. Looks like the JMX connection is not
being shared between these groups of commands. We should be able to
fix that. Please open a bug. Also, I just noticed that if an user
changes the default user/password the geronimo/start-server command
might fail with an error.

Jarek