geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jarek Gawor" <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Geronimo Server 2.1 and Geronimo TxManager 2.1.1 Releases
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2008 15:12:44 GMT
Looks like I sent this to the wrong thread:

This is about: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-3855

Hmm this seems bad. I was able to reproduce the problem on port 8443
only but _all_ portlets failed in this way. So the console is pretty
much unusable on port 8443. Can somebody else verify these findings?

Jarek