geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jarek Gawor" <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo in year 2008
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2008 05:55:33 GMT
I like this list but I think we should first focus on features that
directly impact the end-user experience with G. For example,
considering the first three items on this list, the 3rd one has the
most impact on the end user and therefore in my mind it should have
higher priority then the other two.

Jarek