geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jarek Gawor" <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: branches/2.1 freeze notice
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2008 23:02:43 GMT
I just performed a quick scan for direct snapshot dependencies in
branches/2.1, here's the list (excluding jacc spec and
ejbcontainer-tests):

./buildsupport/testsuite-maven-plugin/pom.xml: jtidy 8.0-SNAPSHOT
./plugins/monitoring/agent-jmx/pom.xml: xbean-naming 3.4-SNAPSHOT
./testsuite/pom.xml: maven-surefire-plugin 2.3-SNAPSHOT
./buildsupport/geronimo-maven-plugin/pom.xml surefire-api 2.1-SNAPSHOT

Jarek