geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jarek Gawor" <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Inclusion of MySQL in roller-mysql-database plugin
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2008 16:15:56 GMT
Kevan,

Can you explain what is the exact problem in this case? As far as I
know, the roller plugin doesn't actaully include or distribute the
msql driver. The driver will be automatically downloaded at compile
time (becuase it is specified as maven dependency) and when the plugin
is installed (becuase it is specified as a plugin dependency). Is the
automatic download the problem? If so, maybe we can remove the msql
maven dependency and modify the plugin dependency to specify the
driver as a prerequisite?

Jarek