geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Shiva Kumar H R" <shiv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo in year 2008
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2008 07:21:26 GMT
Oh! right, I missed out observing! that IRC logs are hosted on a third party
site and relying on them would be unacceptable. I also see why
http://geronimo.apache.org/get-involved.html pages mentions discussions on
IRC being informal :-) . Things are clear & straight now. Thanks Jacek for
bringing this up.

--
Thanks,
Shiva