geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Shiva Kumar H R" <shiv...@gmail.com>
Subject [Discuss] Model for deployment plans in GEP - Move from EMF to XMLBeans or JAXB?
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2008 15:16:23 GMT
I went through following tutorials of JAXB & XMLBeans:
  a) Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB)
  http://java.sun.com/developer/technicalArticles/WebServices/jaxb/
  b) Tutorial: First Steps with XMLBeans
  http://xmlbeans.apache.org/documentation/tutorial_getstarted.html

Also searched for comparisons btw them. Latest one I could find is the
following blog from Jan'2005: http://technology.amis.nl/blog/?p=321

I am yet to see the value add JAXB brings over XMLBeans. Am I missing
something?

--
Thanks,
Shiva