geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Shiva Kumar H R" <shiv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo in year 2008
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2008 11:52:20 GMT
On Feb 8, 2008 3:22 PM, Manu George <manu.t.george@gmail.com> wrote:

> What is the point in having geronimo specific annotations? AFAIK there
> is a mappedName attribute in the javaEE annotations which can be used
> for mapping to server specific resource names. Is this completely
> implemented in G? Probably someone with more knowledge on this than me
> can comment :).

Is mappedName alone sufficient to specify all of Geronimo specific
deployment information? We might need new (G specific) annotations to
specify what cannot be specified with mappedName. Again I too am not sure of
the specifics and let people more knowledgeable comment on this.

> Regarding plan creator I can contribute to getting it completed.

:) Thanks much for offering to help.

--
Thanks,
Shiva