geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Erik B. Craig" <ecr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Geronimo Tomcat 2.0.3-SNAPSHOT: SESSIONS.ser written to workDir
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2008 18:36:57 GMT
Donald,

I have had this thought myself. Often times it seems we are far more
focused on the next major release (I.E. current trunk) as opposed to
introducing some more necessary fixes into other smaller releases. I
think we should definitely continue to support / release on the 2.0
branch as much as possible, and would be happy to assist in
integration of patches and changes that have been made since then.

Thanks,
Erik B. Craig
ecraig@apache.org