geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject branches/2.1 status
Date Sat, 02 Feb 2008 17:50:55 GMT
All,
branches/2.1 has been created. I've also updated trunk to be 2.2-
SNAPSHOT. I've run a mvn deploy of trunk. So, the 2.2-SNAPSHOT
artifacts should be available. The 2.2-SNAPSHOT builds successfully
and a javaee server starts. However, it's really only a framework
server. I assume that I've missed a few important elements in updating
the version number. It may be a little while, before I look at the
problem. If somebody wants to have a look, that'd be great.

Over the weekend, I'll start prepping the 2.1 branch for a release --
release notes, license and notice files, etc.

If you have problems that you feel *must* be fixed for a 2.1 release,
please let us know what you think these are. Barring problems, I'm
going to start building a release candidate on Monday evening.

I've moved a lot of bugs out of the 2.1 release. I left a few in that
I knew people were looking at. I'm going to move these remaining
Jira's out of the 2.1 release. If you have a fix for branches/2.1,
there's still a bit of time. Let's just be careful about causing
regressions.

If anybody is looking for a way to help out, documentation would seem
to be our highest priority (by a wide margin). See Hernan's previous
notes. Also, note David Blevin's recent user-list posting.

--kevan