geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [discuss] How do we improve the user experience of the geronimo server?
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2008 14:18:42 GMT
One suggestion, would be to move the current samples and daytrader
branch back into the server builds.  That way, we keep them updated and
release them as part of a server release.  Also, it would allow us to
use them as part of the integration testsuite, for hot/console/cmdline
deploy testing.

-Donald