geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Too many levels of menu before content in docs?
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2008 20:37:32 GMT
just so I understand better what the issue seem to be.

A) is it because of how/where the content is displayed?

or

B) is it because the content is organized in a multi level structure?

As for collapsible sections, that could address A). There are a few issues to workout with
the autoexport plugin if we want to use features already available from Confluence.

Cheers!
Hernan