geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo sessions at ApacheCon Europe 2008
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2008 18:04:43 GMT
Done!

To add a News just click on *Add News* link while in Confluence (don't have this option in
the exported HTML). Add the news following the styling we've been using, once saved it should
appear on the home page after a few seconds. I normally force an export to make sure all other
dynamically generated content catches up.

Cheers!
Hernan