geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question on docs - Topology planning
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2008 16:41:13 GMT
Hi Dave,
thanks for bringing this up. For the 2-tier remote web server I'm figuring a web catalog scenario
with tons of images and static text. I would rather serve all that static content from a different
server. Same approach applies to the remote DB scenario. I guess if one has a centralized
DB on a remote dedicated server and a remote web server as well you could still call it 3-tier.

Either way, I'll look more in detail to the 3-tier scenario and see how to update it.

Cheers!
Hernan