geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Geronimo v2.1 documentation - Content
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2008 15:25:01 GMT
Hey Jason,
Both pages are gone!

quick comment on the  Migrating with the J2G Migration Tool though. Maybe it's my screen resolution
but I can barely read the 2 screenshots.
Any chance you could update those !?

for example make them look like these http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/developing-a-simple-java-server-faces-application.html

how do those look on your screen?

Thanks