geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Becker <dan.o.bec...@gmail.com>
Subject Server startup timeout setting
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2008 16:57:46 GMT
While debugging and single-stepping Geronimo v2.2 under Eclipse, I
notice the server times out and throws a signal/exception after 240s.

Eclipse complains with an Eclipse "Problem Occurred" dialog:
"Timeout waiting for vApache Geronimo v2.2 Server at localhost to start.
Server did not start after 240s."

Does anyone know where to set this value? I would like to get a little
more time when I am debugging the startup. I checked
assemblies\geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5\target\assembly\var\config\config.xml,
but this did not seem to contain a value.

--
Thanks, Dan Becker