geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Re: NPE exporting a plugin ... null returned from getPluginMetadata()]
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2008 20:07:26 GMT
Joe Bohn wrote:
>> forwarding messages to dev list for further discussion.

David,  I added a patch onto
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-3866 that puts the
generation of the geronimo-plugin.xml into GeronimoSourceRepository.
It's not perfect and there are still other issues with export but I
think this gets us past the referenced problem for now.  Could you
please take a look?  This is patch for trunk but it is more important to
get a fix back into the 2.1 branch.

Thanks, Joe