geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo v2.1 documentation update
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2008 19:42:54 GMT
"Need update" would be something like moved the content from prev release but not yet finished.
Or worked on some brand new content but still need to update it to reflect the latest changes
on the server ( think of it as if you started before Geronimo was released, then you would
have a bunch of SNAPSHOTs all over the place).
If there is anything on the Need update column then there should not be a green check mark
on the status column. Does this make sense? what do others think?

As for "...still needs someone who knows what the article is talking about to update..." I
would hope that the people who jumps into any of those subjects can follow it through all
the way. Otherwise this table won't help us figure out how complete the content really is.

Cheers!
Hernan