geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Geronimo Tomcat 2.0.3-SNAPSHOT: SESSIONS.ser written to workDir
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2008 17:21:33 GMT
Unfortunately, we keep changing the artifact names and Plugin
architecture/schema in every major release, so users who have developed
real JavaEE apps on 2.0 (more than just simple servlet/jsp web apps)
will more than likely have some work and testing before they can move to
2.1.

If we want to build a vibrant user community, we need to support the
prior major release (2.0) until our next major release (2.2) comes out.

-Donald