geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Geronimo v2.1 documentation - Content
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2008 17:05:47 GMT
I think J2G should stay listed as a "Tool".  Anything that requires a
developer tool like Eclipse in-order to use it, should be called a tool.

I always view a "Migration" section in a product's docs as how to
migrate from prior releases, whereas migrating from other vendors
products is complicated enough to deserve its own set of docs, samples
and tutorials.

-Donald