geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Geronimo v2.1 documentation update
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2008 22:04:06 GMT
Hi All,
an interesting thing happened twice already this week. Given the number of doc contributions
that started to flow recently (THANKS TO ALL OF YOU CONTRIBUTING) we ended up having, or just
about to have, some overlapping.

Talking with some of the folks we thought it would be a good idea to put together some sort
of table or a list with the topics and who was working on them. So, I updated the 2.1 doc
home page and added a few more pages to help us figure out who is working on what. This should
also help bring in new contributions.

Here is the page, I already started to put some names there. Pls chime in and update the info
with the content you are working on.

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/documentation-development.html

What to others think?

Cheers!