geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Petersson <pe...@pmb.mine.nu>
Subject Re: Release Roller plugin soon?
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2008 21:55:05 GMT

David Jencks wrote:
> I haven't found any problems using openjpa 1.0 against roller trunk.  I'll try again
with the released roller 4.0 soon.

> If I remove roller's log4j.properties file and override a couple properties in our roller-custom.properties
file then logging starts working.  I'm wondering if there's a way to keep log4j from jumping
on the latest bandwagon whenever you deploy a new app that has the misguided idea that it
owns the universe....

lol, beats me, but good to hear you found a way around it, btw the
following contains a link to issues fixed in roller v4.0.1
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ROLLER/February+2008+Board+Report

regards
   peter petersson