geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Petersson <pe...@pmb.mine.nu>
Subject Re: G v2.1 and liferay
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2008 21:08:12 GMT
Peter Petersson wrote:
> The latest problem he has with the plan you provided for him seems to
> be the following
>
> Caused by: org.apache.geronimo.kernel.repository.MissingDependencyException:
> Missing dependency: org.apache.geronimo.configs/j2ee-security//car
> I havent looked at the latest liferay geronimo plan (or the one you
> updated to G v2.1 for him) but he also have to download and install
> the liferay-portal-geronimo-derby-pool-4.4.1.car to be able continue.
> regards
>   peter p
Before mentioning the liferay derby pool car to the user maybe you or
someone else that have knowledge of security configuration changes in G
between v2.0 and v2.1 can help tweak the plan? see the "Geronimo v2.1
Plan Creator => Deploy Liferay 4.1.1" - thread in the user list.
regards
  peter petersson