geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Petersson <pe...@pmb.mine.nu>
Subject Re: G v2.1 and liferay
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2008 12:36:33 GMT
The latest problem he has with the plan you provided for him seems to be
the following

Caused by: org.apache.geronimo.kernel.repository.MissingDependencyException:
Missing dependency: org.apache.geronimo.configs/j2ee-security//car

I havent looked at the latest liferay geronimo plan (or the one you
updated to G v2.1 for him) but he also have to download and install the
liferay-portal-geronimo-derby-pool-4.4.1.car to be able continue.
regards
  peter p