geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Becker <dan.o.bec...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Daytrader build problem
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2008 17:42:03 GMT
Jason Warner wrote:
> Talking with Dan Becker in IRC, he came across a daytrader build problem.

I also saw a minor problem when using Jason's fix and building the
DayTrader EAR 2.0 to a Geronimo 2.1 server with the given
daytrader-g-2.0-SNAPSHOT-plan.xml Tomcat plugin. Namely, I got an error:
    "Error HTTP Status 403 - The request body was too large to be cached
during the authentication process"

I went to the Geronimo admin console Server>Web
Server>TomcatWebConnector>edit and changed maxPostSize from the default
4096 to -1 (unlimited), and that let me deploy the EAR. This seems
worthly of a minor JIRA which I will open.

--
Thanks, Dan Becker
email: mailto://dan.o.beckerdo@gmail.com