geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Geronimo v2.1 documentation - Content
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2008 15:23:36 GMT
Hey Kevan, Thanks for updating the doc.

I thought it would be useful for the users to know what versions are we using for the components/projects
that make Geronimo v2.1
For example, what version of Tomcat, Jetty, Derby, Axis...

It would even help us to keep track of the components and versions, all in one place.

Maybe this info could later on live on the Geronimo architecture section. Once we have the
info it's easier to move.

Cheers!
Hernan