geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Confluence admin needed to set up snippet urls
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2008 14:18:17 GMT
There is a rendering problem on pretty much all confluence macros. It just can't handle long
lines when using something like {code}, {noformat} or {snippet} in this case.
So far, what worked for me is to copy the content over, trim and format those long lines manually
so it looks better on the doc. After all it is the documentation and reorganizing some code
lines for "display purposes" is totally acceptable. ;-)

Cheers!
Hernan