geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: framework assembly distribution?
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2008 18:37:54 GMT
As much as I would like to see this new flavor out it wouldn't be the same if nobody knows
how to use it.

Yes, you all guessed right, I'm again around the documentation. Who is volunteering to do
some "explaining" thingy ?

This is not a small deal, if we release this new distro we need to make some announcements
on the web site, add some overview on the download page and definitively a section in the
2.1 documentation.

Cheers!
Hernan