geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: framework assembly distribution?
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2008 18:15:51 GMT
It would be nice to have this alternative available in the next releases.

Would this later become the new "minimal" dist? I mean the framework is as minimal as minimal
can get, right!?

In any case, we'll need to fill the documentation gaps we are having today around the plugin
architecture, how to install and manage them. If we would be voting, I would give a +1 as
long as we provide the supporting documentation.

Cheers!
Hernan