geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "B.J. Reed" <bjre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: daytrader not compiling in trunk
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2008 15:43:02 GMT
Chris, that's actually part of what's confusing me.  I only have the 1.5
JDK installed.  However, when I do a mvn help:effective-pom, it looks
like it is trying to use the 1.4 jdk for javadocs (see source line)

  <reporting>
    <outputDirectory>target/site</outputDirectory>
    <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <version>2.1</version>
        <configuration>
          <minmemory>128m</minmemory>
          <maxmemory>512</maxmemory>
          <breakiterator>true</breakiterator>
          <quiet>true</quiet>
          <verbose>false</verbose>
          <source>1.4</source>
          <linksource>true</linksource>
          <links>
            <link>http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/api/</link>
            <link>http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/api/</link>
            <link>http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.3/docs/api/</link>
            <link>http://java.sun.com/javaee/5/docs/api/</link>
            <link>http://java.sun.com/j2ee/1.4/docs/api/</link>
            <link>http://java.sun.com/j2ee/sdk_1.3/techdocs/api/</link>

<link>http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/collections/apidocs</link>
            <link>http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/logging/apidocs/</link>
            <link>http://www.junit.org/junit/javadoc/</link>
            <link>http://logging.apache.org/log4j/docs/api/</link>
            <link>http://jakarta.apache.org/regexp/apidocs/</link>
            <link>http://jakarta.apache.org/velocity/api/</link>
          </links>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>

I do see a similar section for the 2.2-SNAPSHOT that has 1.5 for its
source, but I'm not exactly sure how to get it to use that one. I'm not
sure if I'm heading in the right direction or where this parent pom is
found.

--B.J.