geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Tim McConnell <tim.mcco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Round trip debugging of Geronimo in Eclipse
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2008 21:16:02 GMT
Hi BJ/Dan, I'm not aware that there can be a shorter method without providing
better integration between Eclipse and Maven, which might be possible with
m2eclipse plugin (http://m2eclipse.codehaus.org/) but I've never used it. Might
be a good exercise though, since it would certainly provide much faster
debugging capabilities.....

--
Thanks,
Tim McConnell