geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Geronimo Documentation - 5-minute Tutorial on Enterprise Application Development with Eclipse and Geronimo]
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2008 19:45:28 GMT
Just to clarify about the deployment issues I'm getting. I think these could be related to:

1- I don't use eclipse everyday so I'm very likely rusty
2- a refresh issue on the eclipse side, I see issues long before the actual deployment
3- my machine has been "possessed" in the past :-p so don't entirely rule out some weird environment
settings combination on my machine.

Restarting eclipse three times at different steps while following the tutorial seemed to do
the trick.

Cheers!
Hernan