geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Model for deployment plans in GEP - Move from EMF to XMLBeans or JAXB?
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2008 19:16:02 GMT
One value, would be when we move to Java SE 6 as the required JDK level
for Geronimo and use the JAXB implementation in the JDK, we could remove
one dependency from the server assemblies...

BUT, that would also tie us to more Sun RI and we'd have to see when
Harmony is going to provide a Java 6 compatible JDK....

-Donald