geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Create a "Powered by Geronimo" page under Community
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2008 19:06:56 GMT
I think it could all be combined into a single page with different sections like supported/certified
platforms, plugins, etc.
I guess the page name will come up naturally once we figure out how to present that info

speaking of plugins, we could try to find a way to build this info directly from the geronimo-plugins.xml

Cheers!
Hernan