geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject [DISCUSS] Geronimo Server 2.1 and Geronimo TxManager 2.1.1 Releases
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2008 16:28:57 GMT

I've downloaded these images and done a few simple tests.  I've also run
a number of TCK tests with them (although I have long runs going now to
cover all the tests).  So far things look very good.

One minor problem I noticed is that we are printing INFO messages to the
console.  This is especially noticeable when certain actions are
performed on the Admin Console and a number of INFO messages are
displayed in the command line console.  I personally would prefer to not
see these messages by changing the default logging level to WARNING or
ERROR as we have done with prior releases.  Thoughts?

I know it's a lot of work to spin a new release candidate so I'm
debating if this issue alone merits creating a new image.

Joe