geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What happened to geronimo-javamail_1.4 "current" codebase?
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2008 10:45:32 GMT
I've sort of been following the process used by the specs with the
javamail code of deleting the trunk version when a new release is
created.  Once it's determined that new development or fixes need to be
made, the latest tag version should be copied back to the trunk (and the
poms updated accordingly).

Rick