geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Petersson <pe...@pmb.mine.nu>
Subject Re: Inclusion of MySQL in roller-mysql-database plugin
Date Sat, 09 Feb 2008 20:52:42 GMT
Maybe one more clarification should be done the roller-mysql-database
module is in no way needed for the geronimo roller plugin to work It is
just one of hopefully more extra modules that will enhance the roller
plugin, by default the roller tomcat and jetty modules setts up derby as
db backend.
regards
  Peter P