geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Create a "Ready for Geronimo" page under Community
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2008 17:17:39 GMT
+1 really like the idea

We would have to add the entry somewhere within the "Community" menu box and probably beef-up
a little bit the overview section.

Maybe moving the Geronimo supported/verified version under each applications/plug-ins section
would look better. We could potentially "import" that info directly from the other project's
web sites.

Cheers!
Hernan