geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] Create a "Ready for Geronimo" page under Community
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2008 16:56:27 GMT
To foster more projects to test and support Geronimo, I'd like to float
the idea of creating a new page under the Community navigation section
on our home page called -
	"Ready for Geronimo"

The content of this page would be -
   - known applications/frameworks that run on Geronimo
   - third-party provided plug-ins (like Liferay)
   - Geronimo provided plug-ins (like Roller)

Each app/plug-in listing would contain -
   - description of the app/plug-in
   - A link to the provider's website (for download and license info)
   - A link to any docs (like manual config steps if needed)
   - which Geronimo releases the app/plugin is known to work on

The lists could be in table or outline format (doesn't matter to me).
Here is an example -
   http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxSITE/Ready+for+Geronimo

We'd also provide a "Ready for" graphic similar to the "Powered by
Geronimo" one for other people to include on their websites and link
back to this page, if desired.

Thoughts?

-Donald