geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: branches/2.1 freeze notice
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2008 18:26:05 GMT
Should we fix the following SNAPSHOT depends, which break offline builds 
in 2.1 or wait for 2.1.1?

I can make the changes this afternoon...


-Donald

Kevan Miller wrote:
> All,
> In preparation for our 2.1 release, please hold off on any commits to 
> branches/2.1.
> 
> If you have something that you feel absolutely *must* be fixed, please 
> check with me.
> 
> I'll be working on generating a 2.1 release candidate later this 
> afternoon/eveniing.
> 
> --kevan
> 

Mime
View raw message